Reservation Services Administrator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Eagle Pass, TX
The Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas is currently seeking a Reservation Services Administrator.
The Reservation Services Administrator performs a wide variety of responsible, complex, and confidential administrative and managerial duties in support of the Tribal Administrator.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in public administration, engineering or a related field.
• 5 or more year’s professional management and program management experience.
• Direct supervisory management experience.
• At least 2 years diverse experience in administration major Indian Tribal Program is preferred.
• Experience working with Native American and other minority populations is preferred.
• Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license (or ability to obtain) with a good driving record and be insurable.
• Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and from work.
• Oversee the management, operation and maintenance of the KTTT Reservation and its departments.
• Perform duties that require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, mature and independent judgment.
• Initiate and coordinate the goals and objectives of each department under his/her supervision.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Effective implementation of administrative policies.
The Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas (KTTT), formerly known as the Texas Band of Traditional Kickapoo, is one of three federally recognized Tribes of Kickapoo people. The KTTT Reservation is located on the Rio Grande on the US-Mexico border in western Maverick County. Also, it’s just south of the city of Eagle Pass, as part of the community of Rosita Valley. The KTTT has a population of 960 enrolled members and was officially recognized by the Texas Indian Commission in 1977.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.